• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophs give up 31pt lead and lose!!

LMITOUT

Once again, we are the laughingstock of the country. Right up there, maybe surpassing, the Vikes '98 choke to the Falcons. I said to myself at the half-"watch them choke it away", but I didn't really think they would. Nice adjustment, and way to stick to what was working for you on both sides of the ball in the first half, "Mace". What a joke of a coach.

I hope that's the end of Mason.... The U needs an overhaul, we're halfway there already without Monson. We need someone who can recruit.

I couldn't get it on the cable and now I am glad I didn't. That is a pure embarassment to say the least.

I doubt Maturi will buy him out-he just signed a multi-million dollar extension a few months ago. Why do we always seem to get the worst coaches and then get stuck with them by signing them to extensions? We sure can pick 'em.

All I can say is that Maon is truly an embarrassment! he basically goes into prevent defense the second half and TT threw all day on them! No blitzing, alot of three man fronts! he didn't mix up anything and that sophomore QB ate them up like OSU did earlier this year! Did I mention Mason is a JOKE!

Mason has to be the laughing stock of the Big 10. I don't watch Gopher football because of him. Wonder what the boosters are saying behind the scenes with Maturi. He finally had it with Monson. We probably won't hear anymore from Mason now that the season is over. He will be hibernating for the winter. Larry Coker from Miami will be looking for a job. A hire of that type of caliber would bring some credibility to the program. Not saying he would be the fit but someone with a winning background.

I watched the game and Mason showed as much fire during that sinking ship episode as Brad Childress does every Sunday, except without the paper in front of his face.

Face it: The Metrodome and all inhabitants are cursed this year. (Remember the 3 and out for the Twins in the playoffs).

DD