• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What to do????Any ideas???????

leechpouter

I am quite stumped in trying to figure out a way of keeping the holes in my fishhouse open through the night.I just don't want to have to re-drill my holes every time I want to fish. What do you guys/gals use to keep them open. Do you drill in the same hole time and time again????? frown.gif

There are devices you can buy to put in the holes so they don't freeze up available at many sporting goods stores. I've never paid much attention to them but I believe one kind you actually blow up with air and another is a big hollow tube with one end closed off so water can't come up.

One way is to train a muskrat to keep it open. Just kidding of course but this did happen to a friend one time. Every time he went to his house he found the hole open. Didn't know how it was doing it until one day while fishing he suddenly had a visiter come up through the hole, quite to his surprise.

Bob