• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Statewide feeding and baiting ban

Only a second hand rumor but with the discovery that saliva can transmit CWD sounds like the state may put the big ban on statewide. Personally, I say its about time - sure more info will pop out as we near the spring hearings. Later.

That's correct ran. As of right now, CWD areas are permi ban. All other areas are allowed no more than 2gallons per 40 acres. I haven't hear anything about this statewide ban, but I don't see it as being far fetched.

Anyone heard the latest news on this? Believe the head honchos are gonna get together and discuss. Assuming it will be the main focus of the spring hearings.

I was wondering the same thing Cooter. What a tough call. Banning bait would hurt there plan to kill evey deer in the state. I've hunted with and without bait. Plus my wife and kids love watching the yard deer come into eat.