• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just curious on how mozingo is these days.

i lived in maryville in 95-97' and fished it right when it opened. i caught a few nice bass, but mostly little ones. i usually fished Bilby, on the smaller ponds. found one small pond i really liked. about a mile walk, no pressure and lots of nice largemouth.

I haven't been up there in a few weeks but the crappie were hitting just north of the city ramp.

If you didn't know the city (?) has built 5 cabins on the lake. So if a person is coming from a distance they don't have to campout.

Finns.

Quote:

thanks for the reply,

i would love to get to that lake again. might have to hit that golf course again too.
grin.gif

did they stock that lake with muskies and walleyes?

have a boulevard for me
grin.gifgrin.gif

I, too, have golfed there,very nice course.

Went out week and half ago and caught a few dinks in the channel on the north end. Getting ready to hit it again Monday. Storms going through here for the past week has wrecked most fishing.

Finns.

6 of us fished it this past weekend. 3 small fish to the boat mad.gif . Friday it looked as the lake was turning over. Algae every where. Sat. and Sun. wind blowing around 30 mph. No boating for us! Hope to get back up this weekend.

Finns.

wow, sounds nasty.

do you ever hit bilby? i would think that it would get less pressure now than it did before mozingo opened. as a shore fisherman, i found lots of fish in the smaller ponds that require a little walking. plus, they warm up faster cool.gif