• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyone still bowhunting?

Swill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I were out last night and he got this giant doe. His first ever with a bow. I was 40 yards away and got to see the whole thing. He shot it out of his new summit viper classic climber stand he got for Christmas. Sorry about the pic in the barn, It was dark when we found it and I have had time to get a good "in the woods" pic of it yet. Man this is the biggets doe I have ever seen. It's head is as wide as his chest and he is 5'10" tall.

trevbowdeergt7.jpg

that's the first thing I thought when I walked up to it so I flipped it over and nope, it was a doe. Unfortunately my son didn't have school yesterday so when I got home from work he had the skin and head off of it and was ready to carve. I obviously did get any more pics or a weight. Our deer scale is at the cabin. I'll have to pick one up for home. Sure would have like to get a couple pics of him with his bow and the deer out of the barn and got a weight on this old girl frown.gif