• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Classic Lee Loaders out there??

Rost

I just got my Lee Loader for my 25-06 in the mail today! I am excited to get started!

We have reloaded literally thousands of rounds for our .222's in the past with this simple technique.

Any others that still load the "old school" way?

i have not tried reloading but i am thinking of giving it a try. would this be a good a loader for the .204.i am not sure if they make it for a 204 or not? these you can not change the dies can you? as i would like to also reload for the .22-250.if this loader would not work what would be a good loader?

Unfortunately, they do not have a Lee Loader for the .204. However, they do sell a kit for the 22-250. They are like $14. Then you'll want to buy some other basic tools for an additional $40 and you are set.

I'll admit, I a kind of green on the subject. I've reloaded many rounds, but my dad put together all of the recipes. All I did was go through the motions. So it will take me a bit to study up before I simply throw rounds together.

I do know one thing, if you are planning on reloading 500 rounds a month as some do, then this would not be the perfect set up. The Lee Loader is for the guys like me who will be reloading for hunting and a some target practice.

There is a great article on the Lee Loader. It explains step by step how the tools work. It explains what tools you'll need as well. Shoot me an email (address below) and I'll send you the link.