• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for adding Indiana!

Great Thanksgiving weather for all of us. My boy and I fished Giest Reservoir T-day and did great on crappies. Largest was about 11" but the numbers were beyond countable. I hear Lake Michigan is giving up good numbers of perch. May have to try this tomorrow morning out by the port of Indiana.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Keep us posted on how things are shaping up will ya please?

Also any chatter from anyone else in the Hoosier state?

I was born and raised in Indiana, left when I was 19. Been living in Minnesota for over 20 years now, but I would be VERY interested in finding out what's happening down there. I still have lots of family in Indiana.

Has anyone got any info about Lake Shafer, or Freeman, or the Mississinawa Reservoir?

I have not had much time to fish this year but hit lake michigan last monday for perch. Caught a two man limit with a friend of 30 jumbo lake perch averageing 11-12 inches each. Caught several small ones that were released unharmed. Had a dead stick over the boat in a rod holder. This was a 5'4" Loomis Mag/Lite with 4 lb test and a 1/16 oz jig with a minnow bobbing up and down. It produced a 31" laker that went 8 plus pounds. Release it as I was sure it would glow in the dark. Take care

Cool. It's been a while since I've been here but plan on getting back into fishing a lot more than I did last year.

So cool to see a Indiana forum here (was always hoping they'd get one)

So everyone from Indiana.

Tell us where you're from & what you fish for & where.

I'll start. I'm from Mishawaka, mainly fish panfish & bass every now and again.

Like to fish Fish Lake & Shipshewana.

Oldtyme,

I'm from Crown Point. I don't fish much in the area now but used to fish the chain north of Valparaiso and Fishtrap in Laporte. Another favorite spot is James Lake north of Warsaw. Most of my fishing these days is done up north of Bemidji, MN.

Regards,

Indiana Mike

I live on Lake Louise in Shorewood Forest near Valpo and have property on Flint Lake in Valpo. Enjoy panfish and south shore of lake michigan for coho and perch.

Indiana Mike,

I'm glad to see you're posting from the great city of Crown Point. I have a buddy that lives in Crown Point. I've been trying to get him to do a little posting. Maybe this will get him interested now that he can see a little local interest.