• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oneida Bow?

c&amagn

Wrong, I belive they make them in Michigan. I have the Tomcat-II which is about 12-years old and still shoots like the day I bought it. I was just curious if anybody out there shoots one of these, they use to be the fastest "fps" around 350 or so, or so I thought?

Perch- just so you know.. it is possible to shoot 350 fps with today bows.. its not easy, but it can be done.. I shoot a hoyt ultra tec, 31.5 in draw, at 57 lbs and am at 307fps last time I checked.. At a proshop once... I saw a guy with one of them he-man bowtec bows set at 85 lbs, and was shooting way to light an arrow and he had it go over 400 fps if I remember right.

Deitz,

I can shoot over 350 if I am shooting a tooth pick. But never in a "Hunting Set up".

I would say my string goes 350 fps if it was ever dry firing... I have bow hunted for quite a few years and I agree it is getting real fast but "PERSONALLY" I have never seen anyone shot in a hunting situation 350fps. If I am wrong but I need to see the crono to be corrected... In my own opinion when they give the IBO they are pretty much dry firing the bow. From my experiences you can usually subtract any where from 10-20fps from the speced IBO. shocked.gif