• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bow Manufacturers / Browning Illusion?

bkft

Hey everyone. Just curious about something. I'm not really clear about what company makes which bows. I think Browning and PSE are made by the same company, but not too sure. I've also heard that the parent company of Fred Bear also owns Matthews/Solocam. Is that true?

Also, has anyone shot the Browning Illusion? Any pros/cons?

Thanks in advance!

John

IMO, Browning puts out a quality product. I don't know anything about the Illusion but I have a ballistic mirage that is nearly ten yrs old and has been a great bow for me. One of the things that impressed me with Browning was at that time they offered the widest range of adjustment in a bow. I can't offer anything on your other questions but in todays corporate world it is likely that many different brand name are manufactured under the same roof.

Thanks, Eagle. I currently shoot a Ballistic Mirage, too. It's been a great bow for me. But lately, it seems the deer are knocked over by the sonic boom created at the time of release before the arrow even reaches them...