• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer Hunting Scent Myths - Fox 9 News Tonight

chucker34

I didnt see the segment, but did she have her mouth covered up? If she didnt, then the test proved nothing as the dogs smelled her breath most likely. The way I look at is that it cant hurt and prolly helps to some degree. I bought mine on triple markdown clearance so I dont have much $$ in it, but I believe it works. Does it work 100% of the time, nope, but it helps. They dryer cannot completely purge it, but it removes a percentage.

I have Scen-Loc clothing and do believe it works to a certain degree , but I think the shower, washing the cloths, and playing the wind are far supierior. I always change in the field also and keep all clothing in a scent safe bag.