• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X-Men Series Best series of all time???

Kodiak

The xmen series I, II, III might be the best collection of a series of movies off all time besides starwars and lord of the rings...I cannot get enough of it, AWESOME!!! i went out and bought the 3 dvd collectors addition, i loved the comics when i was little and the movies are great,,,hugh jackman rules as wolverine

I would add Indiana Jones in there with StarWars and I don't mind putting Superman up there for anyone who wished he could stop bullets or fly and since I'm still a kid at heart I'd add in Batman too as another good series of movies.

How could we forget the series of Rocky movies?

Yo, Adrian!

and who was that character Stallone played that hid from the cops in the mountain/forest? I can't remember the name for the life of me. I think there were a couple of those movies.

and for Westerns, well, Clint Eastwood played in quite a few spaghetti films we could put on the list.

EDITNOTE: It came to me --- Rambo!

i loved xmen 3 but i was kinda dissapointed that they didnt have nightcrawler on this one?? they didnt even say where he went. But they made up for it having one of my favorites Juggernaut. It kinda sets it up for a part IV by having magneto move that metal chess piece in the end.

There were too many issues I had with X-men III.

The whole "Dark Phoenix" part of the movie was poorly built up and executed. Rating: F

Nightcrawler mysteriously disappears from the last movie. Rating: F

Juggernaut was never really a mutant. Instead his powers were gained from the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, not gained like the other mutants. If he were to lose the gem (like what happened a few times in the comics) then he would lose his powers. So when he lost his powers while around the kid in the prison at the end, that was totally bogus. Rating - F

Cyclops suffered possibly the most pathetic death in a movie. It was almost as if the director was in a hurry to get him off the set. Rating: F

Wolverine some how becomes the center of attention for the whole movie. Umm... someone let him know he'll have his own movie to glorify himself in. Rating: F

Seriously though, if you're going to film something as big as the X-men comic and bring it to the big screen, you need to do it right or not at all.