• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

acorns-n-oaks (pic included)

I like that picture Jonny! I frequent another photography Minnesota site and others have done this shot with a variety of leaves on a Birch tree and they look nice as well.

Also, it looks like you figured out how to right click on a color in the picture and use that in your framing... I like doing that as well. grin.gif

Thanks guys!......Buzz,actually it was a coincidence that the frame was somewhat the same color as the leaves themselves...I use a frame program I purchased over the net for the framed images I've been posting the last few weeks...I realize I could get similar results from photoshop but this one is alot easier then using layers etc.(well,I think)..and yes...I've been to the "minnesota" site and have seen your name on the forum there...looks to be a good photo site also.... grin.gif..........Ely,I took the pic within a mile of my home here on "Maple Hill"...highest point in the Hibbing area...antennas for WDIO (TV) on the hill....jonny grin.gif