• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cat maintinence Q's

minneman

Im remembering that this past spring when greesing the suspention on my sled that the zerts in the rear sus, all pulled out of their holes, possibly due to using a new greese gun. they didnt apear to be threaded, but the push in veriety. luckly I did get the greese to the locations needed then, but what are my options now?

its an 02 panther

Nothing suprizes me about this sled anymore. I was at a loss when I saw the 1st one in the end of the greese gun, but to do that on the rest is plain poor workmanship or parts.

Im still able to shoot greese in but have to replace the zert after each one. what im wondering is how many more times can I do that before they just fall out when in use? or what kind of a job would it be to put in the threaded kind, if even possible.

I guess if it were me and I continued to have trouble, I would pound in a new one and either JB Weld it or just hit it with a welder, should be for keeps then. Not the way it should be but what do you do......

Guess I can't say I've ever had that trouble, must have been built on a Friday !!!