• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I.C,E Events??

We are going to make the Parle event on Saturday,Jan.13th a two day event for those who might like to fish two days.

The second day event on Sunday,Jan.,14th will be at East Sunberg lake.After fishing Saturday one could drive to Benson and stay there and fish Sunberg the next day.Fishing could start at 9am so one could have breakfast and then go.This lake has a good pop. of nice gills and crappies along with some larger pike and also a few eyes.Its 20 minutes from Benson to the lake.

It would be approx. a 45 minute drive to Benson from Boyds Landing by Milan.There is also a small bait shop in town with minnows and waxies for bait if needed.

We can thank bassmasher[Tim Essig] for the info to get the Sunday event at East Sunberg lake put together.It helps when members are willing to do a little leg work for these events.

Thank-You bassmasher.

Tim,I was in that same position 30 years ago.Now with the boy grown,I can get away a fair amount.In time it will happen.This past weekend I stayed home and carved pumkins with the grandkids instead of bow hunting and it was a better time doing that. smile.gif