• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bow Holders

harvey lee

How many of you archers have used and liked the bow holders on the market today?

I have tried 3 different styles and two of them didnt hold the bow what I would call safe and the other was a good holder but to hard to get the bow out when you saw a deer.

I was hunting last weekend and got caught by 2 does pulling the bow out of the holder.I usually hold the bow across my lap so if I see a deer I can just lift a little and shoot.

Has anyone found and used one that holds the bow well and you can get it ready to shoot without to much movement?I like the idea but dont want to get caught moving hands to get ready.

I use the one produced by heaterbodysuits. Just type that in and add a (Contact Us Please) to it. It holds the bow right out in front of you vrs having a a hanger on the tree that you have to twist around and grab. I usually set it up slightly to my left since I'm a righty and want to grab the bow with my left hand. Not cheap but if I use it for 10 years....