• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera Help!!!

David Frank

I just checked my trail camera for the first time since hanging it last monday. My memory card was full!! Talk about an excited feeling until I got home and realized there was not a single deer in any of the pictures. I have a moultrie game watcher 2.1 and have pictures every minute for about 3 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening of nothing. There were no pics taken at night or in the afternoon. I don't know how to explain this other than maybe the sun was setting off the infrared sensor.

Any help or advice would be nice.

Thank You,

Dave

So how many times did you post this out here? Do you like getting the same answer in different forums?

My point is post your question in one forum so different people aren't wasting time trying to help when the answer has already been posted. Eventually people will stop responding to your questions if you keep doing multiple postings.

I didn't mean to upset anybody by posting multiple times. I asked in different forums because different people with different input view these forums. Input from multiple people is what I am after. If I will have better luck in just one forum where less people will potentially view my post, then I will do that in the future. There are people who view the archery forum and not necissarily the deer hunting forum and so on....

Once again, I didn't mean to upset you or anyone by posting in different places.... I just thought it would be a more effective way of getting useful input from multiple different knowlegeable people for a beginner who is trying to enjoy the addicting world of trail cameras and archery deer hunting.

Dave

David, no problem. Just trying to point out that the best way to get answers to your question is by putting it on the appropriate forum, not multiple forums. If its a generic hunting question, put it on the Hunting forum, if its a bird question, put it on the duck or pheasant forum, if its and archery question put it on the Archery forum, etc. I think most hunters hunt multiple species and will go thru several of the hunting forums. Most people are very willing to help, but if they see the same question many times, or if they've spent time helping/answering a question and then see the answer already typed elsewhere, the next time that guy asks a question, they'll skip it. I know I will. The same as some of the people I feel are 'crackpots', after reading some of their posts, I don't bother to respond.

Good luck with your camera! You used the right term - 'addicting'. Its like hunting, only with a camera! Before you know it, you'll own several!