• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi guys,

The rumor is almost correct, we are planning on three new bodies of water, and repeating two. Two new lakes for the qualifiers and a new one for the MWT Championship.

We always anounce the next years schedule at the MWT Championship rules meeting. And then publish it in the last newsletter. Once again I'm exicted about the schedule for next year.

PoleBender

Sounded like you had a exciting year,team of the was decided at woman lake with somebody coming from behind to bump the 1st place team out.Should be a great championship at West Battle!My predication is a new record for largest walleye.

The rumor is almost correct, we are planning on three new bodies of water, and repeating two. Two new lakes for the qualifiers and a new one for the MWT Championship.

We always anounce the next years schedule at the MWT Championship rules meeting. And then publish it in the last newsletter. Once again I'm exicted about the schedule for next year.

Keep an "eye" on our web site. Or ask again in a month form now and I will let you know.

PoleBender

Bassmasher,

I would say fair to good. Every year we have someone contact us looking for a partner or post on this forum looking for a partner. Or you could post here looking for a partner with a boat, starting next January. It's like fishing, you never know what you might catch. Anything from a multiple ax murder to your new best friend!

Good Luck,

PoleBender