• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dogs at the Game Fair

jbdragon17

I am going this Sunday with the dog and next Sunday to buy my decoys if they will deal on them.

My lab did great last year on the Iams Flurry, placed second over all for the weekend I went.

She won't jump off the dock though, that caused her to miss the time by a few seconds.

Benny

Make sure your vaccinations are up to date... I know gentleman who's dog contracted distemper 2 years ago. The vet deduced it was from bringing him to Game Fair and drinking out of a "community" bucket. She had been vaccinated though I believe it was at the 'tail end' or maybe a little past when she was due. Just verify that the hound is good to go!

Good Luck!

Ken

Come say "hi" to me at the American Heritage Hunt Club booth. I'll have a great deal on pheasant wings!

It would be fun to put a face with all the people we know by their forum names!

gundoglily Sue Ellwanger

Quote:

Come say "hi" to me at the American Heritage Hunt Club booth. I'll have a great deal on pheasant wings!

It would be fun to put a face with all the people we know by their forum names!

gundoglily Sue Ellwanger

Are you going to run any "Game Fair specials on Birds" I will be up in the Eagle Bend area in a couple weeks and want to put my dog a few birds?

I put two dogs in the pointing competition. They were so confused as to why I was holding on to them with a 10' check cord. lol. They both stopped a couple times (which took up valuable time) to ask... What the "F"? Both pointed 2 birds with VERY solid points. If nothing else they got to have some fun finding some birds.

Quote:

After his first try which was a total disaster, Jed jumped 16 feet on his 2nd attempt.

The little Jack Russell terrier who went before him was a sight to see... what a hoot!

How far did the terrier jump?

Im not sure, but the Jack Russel you are talkin about might just be my uncles dog. And he got 10 feet outta it. He has 2 that he brings up there along with his chesey. One has really wirey hair(cant remember that ones name) and the other has short hair(Jake). Last year he jumped his Chesey(My avatar has him in it) and it ran to the end of the dock and just plopped in the water! If anyone is lookin for a place to park next year my uncle lives right on the road to Game Fair(First house on the left after u turn off armstrong). He parks the cars for ya and dont charge a arm and a leg. Heck if your lookin for a place to park a small rv he has tons of room for that too. Just tell him his nephew Bill sent ya! wink.gif