• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a recurve

Jim Uran

Where could I buy a decent quality recurve between Bemidji and Fargo. That's as far as I'm willing to go. I really want to get rid of my compund and start with a recurve. There is something about instinctive shooting that just gets me going. I know I could do it with my Hoyt but I really want to switch and I think If I buy one now I'll be in good shape for the 07 season. Any brands or anything specific I should be looking for. Thanks

Leech,

My dad runs an archery pro shop, north of Grand Rapids. He sells Martin recurves and then recurves and longbows, custom built by Frank Hellman, who lives in the Deer River area. If you want more info leechbait, just drop me an email at bmc2680 at yahoo (Contact Us Please).

Brian

bmc--

Please send me a PM about the address of the shop. I am looking to upgrade (up poundage) from my hsolist purchased recurve and want to find a shop that sells recurves to I can shoot a few and find the one that fits best for me. I live in Proctor, just outside Duluth.

Thanks,

Tom B.

Tom,

For some reason my computer illiteracy is kicking in and I can't PM you. Drop me an email at bmc2680 at yahoo (Contact Us Please) and I'll get you my dad's info as well as Frank's. His bows are a work of art, no other way to explain it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Brian