• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bent Rims

lookin4fish

I bought an 84 honda 200trx and the left fromt rim is bent pretty bad. i am having trouble finding a used one. i am watching online autions without success because of its size. the tire on it is 22x8-10. my main question is if you can take the rim into a tire dealer and if they can true the rim, or do i have to keep looking. i am looking forthe cheapest approach.

thanks,

wade

When I bought my last unit it always had a wobble. I had flat on the front one day and stopped at a small town gas station. The guy thought I had lost it when I asked to have it and the other front one balanced. He gave in and she rides like a caddy. I mentioned it to my dealer and they too thought I was nuts until they saw the lead on the rim.