• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can am?

Ely Lake Expert

I read an article a while back on the reasoning on the name change. I guess back in the day Can-Ams were the thing to have, so they changed the name to attract performance oriented buyers. I am too young to have ever even seen a real Can-Am so if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't know that these are supposed to performance machines. In my book Bombardier = Rotax/Ski-doo, and that's good enough.

Im really liking the new renegade coming out this spring, but the $$$ on those is pretty steep! $9400

it only weighs around 600lbs and power power power!

I really like what this company is coming out with.

I have the Outlander Max 400 and am extremely pleased to this point. I have not run out of power yet and have towed loads of sand of up to 800-1000 lbs no problem. The kids have tried to stick it in the mud during the spring in may low spot out back with 12 inches of water in the loon dump and not possible. And my wife is very comfortable riding on the back. Nice machine.