• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wheel spacers/wheel adapters

rundrave

My quads rear wheels(stock) have a 4/4 bolt pattern on a 1" axle, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some new hubs or spacers that will fit a 1" axle but with a 4/156 bolt pattern.

Im having trouble finding some, can somebody help me out? I found some on hsolist but they specifically say "Will NOT fit Polaris ATVs due to the stud diameter"

I should mention my quad is a 2004 polaris scrambler 4x4

i know its probably a shot in the dark, but I'll try anyway

Do a Yahoo search for Dura Blue. I'm confused by your post, however. Wheel spacers bolt onto your current hub. I'm not understanding why your concerned about axle diameter.

i either want new hubs or new spacers sorry for the confusion.

I have found spacers but they add an inch to each side and I really cant afford to be any wider.

I really just think hubs may be the best bet but I cant find any that fit a 1" polaris axle.

I basically want to get new rims(with beadlocks) and I cant find any that fit the 4/4 bolt pattern which is stock on my quad, so I would like to get the 4/156 bolt pattern, there are plenty of wheels that fit that setup

im just gonna get some hubs from an 03 predator, that will be a direct bolt on and I will stay the same width but finally be able to get a nice set of rims that can take a real beating.

just hope I can get everything ready by my next race....not sure why I always wait until the last minute but thats all part of the fun i guess lol

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I think that's your best route to go. Try going to ITP Tires HSOforum. This home pc of mine is pretty slow and I don't have time to search around. They may have some beadlock wheels for your stock hubs but, don't count on it. Don;t be afraid to call ITP and ask either.

I think there is a site or shop called hot seat racing????

Darrel Rath is the owner and they make race parts for Polaris and Artic Cats.

If I find thier web addy I will email you with it.

Benny

Darrel had a hand in the development of the Preditor back when they were in the design phase.

Not sure what aspectes he helped with but I understand it was suspention and handling.

He used to race Honda's but after his Pro carrear didn't take off he switched to Polaris.

Now I see he is into the 4X4 ATV Leagues now.

Benny