• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well, I have a question about a bike I've seen on a infomercial about a bike that has automatic shifting. Have any of you seen this? Wondering if any of you have one or knows of someone. Costs about $400. I wonder what happens if you need a repair? Who do you go to? They don't tell you this during their show. Wonder if this is a gimmicky bike. Why haven't other mfrs. try to develop one?

That sorta bike has been around for awhile....seems to come and go with different names...etc. I have only heard less than positive things about such systems....bike shifts gears with change in speed...can get to be too much shifting.

I would spend 400.00 on a good quality mountian bike with a proven track record. However, if anyone currently owns one of these bikes, I would be interested in hearing some reviews.

Cliffy

My 12 year old son has been riding one for over a year now and he hasn't complained to me about any problems. He's put a lot of miles on it and it seems to be holding up. I doubt I'd have ever bought him one, but he got it as a gift. I'll talk with him and see how the auto shift is working out for him.