• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What could be killing my birds?

bullyfish

OK . . . I got a question for you kind folks.

I have found a couple of Sparrow bodies in my yard this past week without heads!

What could be killing them?

I'm almost 100% sure its not cats that are getting them.

I have seen Hawks off in the distance with the occasional fly over the house but never seen them take a closer look.

The Grackels come in and pick at the remians but they couldnt be the ones killing them could they? Surely a Grackel cant bite the head off of Sparrows!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

No, mpls, you win. I have triple secret moderator information that informs me you posted 17 seconds before I did! grin.gif

Just kidding, dude. But great minds not only think alike, they think alike at the same time.

On the property that we pheasant hunt, we have found pheasant remains with only the head chewed off, we thought it was because of the foxes. . . we arent aware of any wild cats in the area but i guess you never know. .