• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1995 polaris 300 4x4

ratmn218

anyone have any info on pros or cons on this machine, have a chance to buy one with less than 200 miles. for i think a decent price? winch, plow,elder persons owned before.whats it worth??????????????

I do believe that you can go to kelly blue book and get a price for that, i believe you have to go under motorcycles to get to atvs though, that will give you a ball park range.

Yes, KBB has ATV prices but, under 200 miles! Must look brand new for only that many miles. From seeing some out for sale this year and selling a year older one, two years ago, I'd say, if you get it for around $2000, that's a pretty good deal.

running late on this one but i basicly gave my 94 300 away a couple years ago. the buyer turned around and resold it for $1800 on HSOList. mine had been rode hard but maintained and had sveral thousand miles on it.

yes, you got a good deal and a good machine. if it is anything like my 94 was you want to keep a close eye on any moisture getting in the starter.for some reason they were not as water tight as they should of been. i had to replace two in mine and they were $300 a pop at that time. The last one i put in i losened the end plates enough to to get some rtv on the sealing o-rings and then wraped the seam with plastic electrians tape. never got water in that one. enjoy the machine.

That price is borderline theft. I have the same exact unit. I have beaten the tar out of her. I have a plow and it got used HEAVILY when I lived in Moorhead. Especially the famous winter of 96-97. The biggest complaint I have had about this unit is the shift lever has a week design when used for plowing. I am ready to replace my second one. Watch the bolts that hold the lever on to come loose and if you start having reverse/kill problems. I definitely have gotten my money's worth out of mine.