• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What Happens When Someone Wants Your Stuff More Then You Do?

sorry, had to take high resolution pictures for insurance company.. No, its not a ATV. ITs a ducati 998 stripped.

Quote:

sorry, had to take high resolution pictures for insurance company

Wierd! Do you know how to resize pics? I'm sure somebody could teach you. I don't think Steve was serious in his guess by the way. blush.gif

Hope that they catch the sum beach that took the parts! It feels like an invasion into your personal zone when people do dump like that. Hopefully you will have her back on the road soon though! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

sorry. was just being lazy.. Its resized now grin.gif

What it looks like before they decided they wanted it more then I did

ducati_01.JPG

ducati_06.JPG

Quote:

Wierd! Do you know how to resize pics? I'm sure somebody could teach you. I don't think Steve was serious in his guess by the way.
blush.gif

I've been hoping to hear something from Oakdale PD but its been over a month and not a darn thing so... crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Quote:

Hope that they catch the sum beach that took the parts! It feels like an invasion into your personal zone when people do
dump
like that. Hopefully you will have her back on the road soon though! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Now that I look at it you have the same problem with that bike that I have with mine... CHAIN DRIVE!!! Not ever again will I get one of them. It's either shaft or belt from here on out. Dang chain lube gets everywhere! Saw the Oakdale police yesterday! Something set off the alarm on our building and they came by to check it out. Fill out a piece of paper and bill us a hundred bucks for the false alarm. Oh well... Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Honda Pro Cleaner sure does magic! haha.. thats what I use to get rid of the chain lube laugh.gif

Quote:

Dang chain lube gets everywhere!

Quote:

Honda Pro Cleaner sure does magic! haha.. thats what I use to get rid of the chain lube
laugh.gif

Carb cleaner takes it right off to. Looks real nice then until the next time ya lube the chain! I am done with them after this one././Jimbo

does carb cleaner effect plastic / carbon fiber?

Quote:

Carb cleaner takes it right off to. Looks real nice then until the next time ya lube the chain! I am done with them after this one././Jimbo

OK with plastic should be OK with carbon fiber I would think. I only use it on the tire and rim and I use polish on the fender and such. I use carb cleaner for lots of things and have not had trouble with it yet, I look at it like paint thinner and use it where I would not be aftaid to use that. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo