• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What a busy month it has been. The HSOforum is almost done, and things around the house are just about in order. Better than that, the stinking ice and cold appear to be gone, and the crappies are going like mad. Its been a crying shame to have been so busy, especially with all of that new camera equipment laying around, but don't worry, it hasn't sat completely idle. I have noticed that we have a lot of new people here now posting some wonderful photos and even some cool artwork--welcome to you all. I will try my best to stay active here again, as I have been known to give out a little bit of decent advice now and then. Horse show season officially starts next Saturday morning, so things are about to get really busy for me. Anyways, it's good to finally have the time to make a new post, so here's a few that I've taken in the last couple of days. Thanks for looking.

d2x00057jg.jpg

d2x00122pd.jpg

d2x00320lr.jpg

d2x00508rn.jpg

d2x00973st.jpg

d2x01580lb.jpg

Excellent compositions in very sweet light. Selecting three or four, including the ones with the GBH standing, eating, etc, and one or two in flight, would make a great photo story.

If I was the photo editor of a birding mag and I saw these, I'd be zapping you an e-mail RIGHT NOW! grin.gif