• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More Toyota news

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my two cents on Toyota. This is just my opinion!

Wow this is going to be great having Toyota coming to NASCAR. That way they can get even more advertising, and eat Detroit and its high paying jobs even sooner. Let’s see buy a GM car or truck and support $25 hour jobs or buy Toyota and support $13 hour jobs. And on top of this a brand new Chev cost about the same as a new Tundra so where is all of the extra money the company is making by not paying its labor employees as much, maybe to Japan??? Sorry if I sound a little bitter about all of this, but I support good paying American jobs. Yes I know Toyotas are built in the US but hey if we bought only dodge ford or gm there would be allot more high paying American plants.