• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trophy Ridge Drop Rest?

Knute78

If anyone could help with this problem. Everytime I release an arrow there is a cling or clang produced when the bar that lifts hits the bottom of the rest. I tried putting some felt on the underside of the bar and on the inside where the nosie was coming from and it still produced the same noise. Anyone else have this problem or do I maybe have a defective one?

Any solutions to this problem would be helpful since this is not a typical drop away type rest.

Go to the Trophy Ridge HSOforum and hit the "contact us" button. There you can get their email address. Let them know about the problem and they will send you some rubber O-rings with directions on how to install them. This really helped with my TR noise. Good luck.