• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome aboard BigJohnnyIce

Please welcome John Frech, my friend and Trap Attack partner as Field Staff for us here in the NY forum. John is from over by Rochester, NY and will be fishing alot of the lakes on the west side of 81. Mostly Silver, Honeoye and occasionally Cuba. Hopefully we will meet a few of his friends while fishing and they will be willing to come in and share with the rest of us here. Congratulations John!

Hey, thanks guys!

Can't wait to get out on the ice again...the season started out early and great, then mid winter came and mild temperatures hit us, making many, if not most, lakes unsafe around my parts. Now, the last couple of weeks we have had decent ice in most areas. Now, it is supposed to get warm again soon! shocked.gif

Watch it there Mr. Pro Staff Coordinator grin.gif

John's the tallest guy I ever fished with 6' 5" I believe and when it comes to freching he's the man grin.gif

freching definition- micro jigs and finicky fish my money is on Johnny especially in the deep water smile.gif