• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake George

CNY Kyle how was your trip out of Vet's Park did you get into any lakers? I fished that area with Z a couple years back for perch and ended up catching 3 lakers 23, 24 and 25" on 3 pd. test. We were fishing shallow and out to 60' of water straight off the park. I wanna say I caught em all on a perch forage minnow spoon 1/8 oz... All released because you couldn't pay me to eat one of those slimers smile.gif The key that day is when they spotted your jig and started making a move towards it was to keep pulling it away from it hard as you watched him come up on the MarCum. One laker chased it like 35' up to about 15' below the hole before he smacked it., the Sedona 500 payed out like a champ on that puppy.

It went good tim...went out of vet's...hooked into a couple Lakers....pulled one up on the tip up...missed another (on the cell, I am leaving that home next time)....then snaped my rod on another proably ripped his lip off, I was trying to imitate franky's hook sets during our BASS tournements in the summer!

I did try pulling them up Tim, but they didnt want to leave the bottom. They would only come up about 5 feet and then right back down.

Good trip, hope to make it back there agian soon! Maybe I can get a picture up shortly...