• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

taking photos into the sun

I figured I try and take a few photos directly into the sun one morning a few weeks back......it wasn't at full "noon" sunlight but was surprised it worked at all...these came out not to bad ....I "fudged" em a little in photo elements......Liked the "golden effect".....fun playing with em...jonny grin.gif

sunnybutcold.jpg

earlymorningglow.jpg

lol! grin.gif......Guess i'm into the "artsy" stuff !....at times anyway....... grin.gif....amazing what photo elements can do!.....and of course Picasa........ grin.gif.....I did see more nuthatches chewin on a carcass again this morning...........but I'm kinda carcassed out! shocked.gif...I did see a bald eagle about a hundred yards perched in a tree but the bird took off as I approached the deer carcass...I noticed the chicadees and nuthatches looked "bigger" then the ones at my feeders...plenty of "protein" makes em bigger I guess......I watched em literally "tunnel" through the snow into the "inside" of the carcass!..amazing! I'm learning to really respect these little nuthatches...assertive little tenacious feeders!....if they were the size of a vulture,I might not get to close! shocked.gif...... grin.gif.....jonny

nuthatchfeedinghisface.jpg

nuthatch46.jpg

DSCF4654.JPG