• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake Report

If you find one of Jeff Dosch's posts click on his link and click on Fishing Reports and you will find an updated one from Feb. 23.

In summary it looks like 28-32" of ice. Perch are being caught in with the walleyes in shallow waters, with early morning and evenings being best. No mention of Pike.

Andy

Down to Earth-

Have you made your trip out to Devil's Lake yet for some of that pike action?

Jeff Dosch had a report a few weeks ago of icing 98 pike for 10 guys in 2 days. Those numbers boggle my mind. grin.gif

Chris,

I have my trip booked with Jeff's service the weekend of March 17. I'm heading out from Rochester, MN with my dad on the 17th, fishing Saturday and Sunday and coming back on Monday. I really don't ice fish that much, so this trip is going to be pretty big for me. Hopefully the fish and weather will cooperate. I'm getting pretty excited though.

Andy