• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Depressed on Friday.....

Wayne Sieber

Quote:

This is gay - No Gopher Hockey on TV tonight!! Anybody know if any other WCHA games are on the tube tonight?

FSN is going to show the BADgers game either tonight or Saturday night. I'll be carving up the new snow to the north so I have not looked to see what night it is for sure.

Anybody else without a life on a Friday night - Dang!!! Wifey is out with the girlies and I am at home with my sleeping daughter - Not complaining but man I wish I could watch this game!!! 3-3 after 2 periods!!!!! Another post in about 20 and hoping for 2 points!!!!!!

Not so depressed now.....2 Points tonight!! Great game and as an added bonus didn't even have to listen to Dud Woog and Frank "Mukrat Head" Mazzoko down the Gophs! Even after fighting this piece-O-dump computer for the last hour, all is very well considering both WI and Denver lost!! Might even be a chance now of seeing the Susies in the NCAA's now (only because of the chance of an all WCHA Final Four ya know!!!)

The Suzies are fighting with SCSU for a chance at one of the last NCAA spots, I assume it will come down to WCHA tourney play and whichever of those teams does better may make it in. Do you guys smell what I smell???

McNaughton cup....

Good job Wisconsin, way to peak early and fade late!

Quote:

Good job Wisconsin, way to peak early and fade late!

Don't you think that Fade is a tad light for how brutal the Badgers have been lately. I think I'd go for for something more on the lines of Complete Free Fall or Total Downward Spiral.

Hopefully they quit feeling sorry for themselves, making excuses, or whatever it is and start to just suck it up and get back to playing hockey. Maybe their fall will finally hit bottom and start to climb back up again.

Gophs are really rollin now and look tough to beat. It seems that every team has a let down somewhere along the line, and we'll see if they do. With the overall talent in the leauge, if you have an off night it can be lights out. Then you get the "Maybe next year chant" and no door prize for coming in second. So we'll see what streaking team gets that honor this year in the NCAAs.

I'm hoping the Red will make a run and maybe at least be a spoiler. When they're clickin they are pretty tough, too bad we haven't seen that lately.