• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Today's fox

Buzz,

You are definitely right. He did earn that photo and then some. However, can you imagine how much more upset Steve would have been if he would have left the camera in his trunk and then run across the fox? Or, carried the camera equipment for the 10 miles and not had a photo op at all?

Like they say, things can always be worse.

Catfish, I hope your blisters disappear soon. I do sympathize with you. Sounds like you'll probably be sitting at the PC for the majority of the time now. Just don't get blisters on your back end.

X: No blisters last very long. I actually thought for a fleeting moment about leaving the camera gear in the car. But I looked at what was in the camera backpack and realized it was worth about four times what the car was worth, so it was a no-brainer. And I never go anywhere without the camera gear, because if I do, that's when the photo opportunity comes up.

Thanks DBL, I'll have to get the plug in!

Oh my god, Surface Tension that is great! LOL!!

X, yeah it would have been a bummer not having the equipment on hand when that "foxy fox" appeared! tongue.gif

Quote:

And I never go anywhere without the camera gear, because if I do, that's when the photo opportunity comes up.

Isn't that the truth! I do the same thing and my wife thinks I've turned into a nut job. wink.gif

thanks Steve for the explanation.....I have certainly noticed the degredation of detail on deer hair...."down" of ,say a chickadee and other birds anything with "fine hairs" when sharpened excessively my self.....yes...one can only sharpen to a point to bring out the one calls "best" of that particular image...and even then it's a personal thing at what the "best" actually is...guess that's why I like playing with the images so much with photo elements.I change most of my photos and yes ....I like to alter some of my images to express a "softer cast" my self....many actually... most of my softer photos have been my macros...leaf pics etc....and Steve, thanks again for your thoughtful explanation............I remember some horrendous blisters in my Marine Corps days(69'-71') in boot camp...lol!....I wasn't wearing mukluks shocked.gif....a blister's a blister..I feel for ya!...heel up and get out there and get somemore of those great shots! .....jonnygrin.gif