• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok, now that I have my new machine

Big D 1

Where is the most reasonable place to accessorize it (winch, plow, stuff for ice fishing) Have looked at hsolist, but haven't found much that I want.

Also, does it matter what type of winch? I know Warn is pretty good, but are they that good? I can find a no name winch for about 1/3 the cost.

I agree with Aquajoe.

Have a Superwinch on one machine, Warn on the other. No doubt the Warn is superior. I have a 2,000 lb and I can't stop it. If pulling something it will lift the ATV over end before stopping the winch.

The Superwinch....great for a snow plow, but I hope you don't get really stuck in the middle of nowhere. grin.gif

Just my $.02

I think i found the best deal I can get, from a guy in detroit:

Warn Winch, 2500 lb with mounting hardware and fairlead

Cycle 60" plow with mounting hardware for $607.

I can't seem to do anybetter, locally, or on the 'net

an hsolist seller usually has the warn 3.0 for $375 with free shipping. thats pretty much the cheapest i've seen.

of course whatever you do DONT buy your accessories at the dealer! that same warn winch is $579 at hitching post.

i wouldn't pay too much for a mounting kit. i got 1 with my warn for my grizzly and i could have made closer fitting mounts myself. they send you a handfull of washers and tell you to shim as needed to fit the frame and get clearence. good winch...cheesy mounting setup. [Admin note: Sorry, if you want to sell an item, you'll have to place an ad like everyone else.]