• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another big weekend...

tashit

And no posts yet?! Is it too cold for you guys? Should be a great series this weekend. I would have to predict a split, although if the Gophers can bring their game both nights I could handle another sweep. It looks like no Irmen still but he will be much more valuable in the playoffs when it really matters so he may as well get to 100%.

Thanks! Although I can't take credit for making it, I just thought it was hilarious.

Back to hockey...I think we'll get two points for sure. I can see DU taking it to the Gophs one of the two nights but not both...just my gut feeling. Hopefully they can play two solid games back to back and get 3 or 4 points. Should be a great series anyway.

Oh my god, the refs needed to get off of their knees, they were blowing the game! I couldn't believe that last five minute boarding call that got Goligosjki ejected, what a joke! But it was good to see the good guys rise to the occasion and play mad for those five minutes while taking away any momentum Denver hoped to gain!! That was digging deep guys, down two top defenseman and then we come back and Mr. North Dakota Ryan Potulny breaks down the denver goalie in close!! Anyways both solid teams that will be playing in the NCAA's (I assume Denver will make it)

Wow...what a 3rd period. I played hockey tonight so I had to Tivo the 3rd and I just got done watching it. That call on Goligoski was horrible. I hate this checking from behind stuff. It was great to see the Gophs kill that off though...Denver didn't even really have any good opportunities that whole 5 minutes.

So what do you guys think about Guyer? For the majority of the season he has really frustrated me because it seemed like he wasn't trying as hard as he could and I hate that. It seems as of late though he's been playing better and been great shorthanded. I would really like to see him start putting up the points that he's capable of.

I think Guyer has played pretty good all year.. the only thing is that he was scoring or getting assists in the earlier part of the season but now we are winning more games the other guys score goals (thats what I've noticed) but I thought Guyer had a good game last night, not only his scoring chances but all around. I too would like to see him put up some more points. smirk.gif

Quote:

1 point maybe 2 max

My friend you over rated Denver, we whopped sPioneer arse this weekend! We could have posted a ten spot in the score column! I'm not going to say anything to jinx my boys... I just hope they play like this the rest of the year and it will be party time on Saturday, April 9th while I'm in Florida. grin.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif