• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fenwick Rods?

jltimm

Question

I was wondering if anyone knew a sporting goods store that carried Fenwick rods?I was at Cabela's and they only had the $100 ones.Gander Mountain does not carry them,now I'm thinking about Sportsmans Warehouse in St. Cloud?Any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

jltimm
I got my ffenwick rod from Joes Sporting Goods in Little Canada.

Thats the only place that I know of that carries fenwicks.

I know they carry a few Fenwicks at Fleet Farm in St. Cloud that are in that $50-70 range. Don't know what exactly what model you're looking for, but maybe give "The Man Mall" a shot.

i know for sure that sportsmans in st.cloud has a few but if you want a better selection go across the street to scheels all sports. they had a bunch of both the hmg's and the hmx's the last time i was in there.

jltimm:

If you are ever in the Walker area I would recommend stopping at Reeds as they carry the entire line of Fenwicks...Eagle, HMX, HMG, Techna AV. A fishing buddy of mine picked up a Techna AV a couple of years ago and absolutely loves the rod for walleye fishing. I am a St. Croix fan myself for top end rods but if the price was right I wouldn't stop myself from puchasing a Techna AV or HMG (I actually own a couple HMX's). St. Cloud Fleet Farm carries Eagle, HMX and HMG lines and the HMG's will run you about $100/each.

Good luck finding your rod...

SUNNYD