• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW-FMers SPECIAL - Mister Twister products!!! SPRING STOCK-UP Sale

Deitz Dittrich

Recently, MisterTwister joined the FishingMinnesota.com family. They wanted to show their appreciation to us by making a special web site just for us. If you order online though this page you will get a special FishingMinnesota discount. All products that MisterTwister makes will be AT LEAST 20% off, or as much as 30% off retail price.

You must use the special page designed for us, not the regular MisterTwister page.

I myself ordered a couple of t-shirts that were ultra affordable at less than $10 and a visor.

exude_tshirt.jpg

Here is that web page….

http://www.mistertwister.com/minnesota

I just took advantage of this special FMers deal. They let me add on other discounts along with the 20% FMers deal.

With the rivers opening I figured I better get in on this while the deal lasts and stock up. Open water is close too so needed to get some exude crappie plastics and some walleye plastics.

I missed the last deal too so made sure I got in on this one and can hardly wait for it to arrive and start organizing my tackle box.

REL-Hard to say, I know they plan on keeping it going as long as people keep taking advantage of it. FM members just stocked up on a bunch of muskie sized plasics. With hopes, MisterTwister will keep this pro-mo going through the summer.