• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hermit jig Musky

Nice fish, does that 'Ski have a pimple on it's side? grin.giftongue.gif It's quite a story to catch two muskies on two casts! The bests I've ever done and it was with two other guys is seven muskies in about an hour and fifteen minutes, it was right after a rain storm and they were snappin'. The guy that brought me out on this metro lake is a local Pro Bass fisherman, some of you probably know him... Corey Guttenfelder... the man can fish! and if you ask him he'll tell you he used to play a mean game of Volleyball! tongue.gif

The fish pictured was just shy of 50 inches. I live up in the far north of Minnesota, I generally fish rivers or shallower on lakes with my homemade jig. I thought about selling some before but just kinda dropped the ball. They're 1.5 to 2 ounces, and have a erratic side to side swim on the straight retrieve.

Hermitjigs.jpg