• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishing this weekend? anyone....

Where is everybody heading this weekend. Ive been debating all week as to where to go. As of right now I would be up for just about anything as long as I am fishing.

I havent had any luck on Thompson yet this year but would really like that to change this weekend.

Also considering whitewood again to hopefully find some pearch. Anyone know if its still getting big crowds of people fishing out there?

I would guess with the cold snap lately we shouldnt have any issues with ice anywhere.

If any body wants to meet up let me know. Have a good weekend and lets here some reports!

Eyez, I emailed you on your oemworldwide account with my cell #. Give me a ring tommorow!

Let me know if you have a different email I should be using.

BTW-Nice to see you around this forum! Hopefully you stick around to balence out my talk with your wisdom grin.gif

Got the message and replied. Thanks.

Hah, wisdom. My wife calls it confusion. laugh.gif

I plan on sticking around. I'm tired of the talk on WC, I got attacked by anonymous liars with an agenda one too many times.

Besides, I like that a bunch of people here are local. Seems to me that there's good sharing instead of just a few people feeding reports and info to the masses.

Dusty