• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello all of you Northern Wisconsinites, I have just moved here from the Land of 10,000 Lakes and will try to head out and hit the ice sometime soon. Just trying to get the lay of the land around here. I've heard that the Delta area is really good and the Bay has a lot to offer. I prefer Walleyes but beggers can't be choosers. I did have a chance to go out of Bono Creek and picked up a decent size Splake about 3 weeks ago. Any help for a new "local" would be great!!!

Minners

Welcome to FM, and welcome to northern WI!! Glad ya found the site and this thread. If you need info, do a search on Chequamegon Bay, a lot of info from this year and previous years.

And if there is anything for specifics you need, give a shout here or through my e-mail. Good luck out here!!!

Welcome to the land of 15,000 lakes Minners! I don't spend a lot of time fishing up there, but since you mentioned the Delta area, the Pike Chain has good fishing for just about everything, including some dandy walleyes. Nice campground with a boat landing on Twin Bear(Pike Chain). Lots of little lakes in the area to explore.