• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

n. Wisconsin resort that rents heated permanents

Six seniors from Iowa looking for a resort in Northern Wisconsin that has lodging and will rent a heated, permanent ice shack for 6. Appreciate any leads you can give me. I have Rick's permission to ask on this forum. Thanks

Man... I really do not know of any place up in the northern part of WI that rents out permanents... I will do a little snooping around and see if I can find a place... What area are you looking to fish near?

Most places just have guide services with portables, but do have lodging available close by.

Thanks to you both. I'll follow up on Hayward Bait. I know nothing about northern Wisconsin lakes but Eagle River, Hayward or Manitowish areas look like possible areas. We are old guys and enjoy fishing where it is relatively warm. I'll appreciate any suggestions.

I know that you said Northern WI, but you may want to look into Mille Lacs. That area is better suited for what you want with heated houses and resorts that cater to icefishermen. Just an idea.