• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

high school hockey

LiLBro

Holy Angels is like the Gophers this year. If they put together 3 good periods no team in the state will come close. It will be like watching Friday nights Gopher/Sioux game. I saw them play in the schwann's tournament and they were awesome the first period and then let up. They still won, but if they would have kept playing like they did in the first it would have been ugly.

I guess when you have the best coach in the state, and you can recruit players from anywhere in the nation, you better be good. Does anyone know if and when they play shattuck this year?

I like MOORHEAD and CLOQUET to make some noise this year in the tournament. Especially against the cake-eater nation. Edina, Wayzata, and all the other fluff and pomp, driving their BMW's to practice won't get my vote or praise in the big dance.

I watched Cloquet against Bemidji and they looked good beating them 8-1. Granted, Bemidji hasn't fielded a decent team since 1988. We are looking for coaches who aren't afraid to stand up to parents if there are any out there. mad.gif

Moorhead reloads every year and might be a bit down. But don't count them out. ooo.gifooo.gif

1/28/2006 7:30 PM Holy Angles @ Shattuck St. Mary's

The Assembled Angels "holy angels" do not drive BMW's they have Stretch Limo's it's a long drive to get the recruited kids back to there place of origin shofer included. grin.gif

Good game Saturday night The Assembled Angels VS. Hill Murray at Aldrich, I think they are 1-2 in the rankings.

What happened to Hibbing they really went south.?

Sports Huddle

HS Hockey Forum

Quote:

driving their BMW's to practice won't get my vote or praise in the big dance

Whats wrong with BMW's ??? I loved my 540! But mom made me trade it in for an SUV that could fit a double stroller in the back. I got jacked!!!

So does anyone have any idea why Holy Angels STILL plays in the Missota conference? I graduated from Northfield in '99 and our 2-0 loss to them was as good as a win against any other team we play. I would bet they haven't lost a conference game since the '90s. They're one of the top AA teams in the state yet they're in a A conference.

My friend, you don't know how many times I toss out the comment to my wife "Good thing we have that extra storage in the back for a double stroller" that was her darn arguement and I'm an (Contact US Regarding This Word) for giving in! I.D.I.O.T. !! Her arguement was that if I was pulling the boat with the Tahoe she wouldn't have room for the double stroller in the Car... you know how many times I was gone last spring/summer and fall where she needed the space for the double stroller??? three times!! It's a very sad story, for me! confused.giffrown.gif