• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Drove past on sat and sunday and saw some tracks in the bay were they fish sunfish but saw nobody fishing on the whole lake I think that there was 2 houses out on the se/middle of the lake I would be very careful on that baby seem like a lot of snow on the ice>

i made a trip up there last wednesday morning because i ws aking myself the same question. Ice looked pretty bad. drove to all the access areas and the few tracks that people had made were very slushy, and there was a quite a bit of snow on the lake, I did not see anybody or any houses on the lake, granted it was foggy that morning, but could see most of the lake. Overall the ice conditions looked weak at best.

'FLag UP!!

GET TGHE GAFF!!

I just spent 3 days on waubay and pickeral. All I can say is don't drive on the ice... Its horrible, even where its thick. Its white all the way through, and I did see numerous honeycomb holes too. ATV should be fine for awhile but even small trucks are just nuts.

I spent three days at Waubay Lake this week and used my ATV to get around on the ice. Ice is about 12" thick and cloudy with about 8" of slush under it and snow and slush on top. The ice is very cloudy also. There were people driving all over with pickups. I wouldn't trust it for a pickup.