• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Puppy Pictures

ah yeah (stephen to be excat). I'm just going to the tech college here in Bemidji for Carpentry and playing hockey on BSU club team, why didnt you guys want to play us?? too good for us? grin.gif(that if you/nate are playing on the team at NDSU) Hope all is well and looks like you had a great hunting season. My sister in law is from the Ellendale, ND area and some of us got into some roosters/sharpies. no deer this year, passed up several bucks, does, fawns. Well take care, tell Nate Hi and I'll talk to ya later.

Stephen,

Both Nate and I are done with NDSU's club team. I got a concussion and nate didn't like it. The coach is a slang term for a part of the male's anatomy (starts with a D). But we had an awesome year hunting and fishing. Nate shot a huge deer which I posted in the deer hunting thread. If you ever come through the area, drop me an email brent . miller @ ndsu . edu.

haha, too bad you have a coach. My team, we dont have a coach which is nice and we practice a few nights a week but we just scrimmage eachother. Well we have a coach but hes the one who runs it and goes to BSU and plays on our team too so its nice. after the games we go party and stuff you know. Its funny seeing other teams we play have a coach, and have serious warm ups while we just F around and play some hockey but we still win. I will do that when I come through the Moorhead/Fargo area. Gramma lives in Moorhead... yeah I saw Nate's deer in one of the forums. see ya around