• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Really Cheap ColdGear UnderArmour

WallyGator12000

Hey guys, I just bought $200 worth of UnderArmour for around $40, so I thought I would pass this along, Cabela's has theirs on clearance for 30% off, just check out the bargain cave section of their HSOforum. Well, if you take this information and go to Gander Mountain, they will match the price of Cabela's and drop the difference off again, meaning my 54.99 coldgear bottoms were price matched to 30.95 and then an additional 24.04 was taken off, bringing the final price to $6.91. This is a steal guys, take advantage! grin.gif

Really I had something I asked Gander about a month ago if the would match prices and they said sure. Then I told them I saw the better price online. They then told me that they didn't match internet prices. Hum wonder what is up with that confused.gif.

Well the Gander in Minnetonka wasn't the best deal, but still good.

They only offer double the difference back on the first price match item not on all of them.

And by the way, I think all of the Gander's with have the same price at the store as what Cabela's had, they were changing the price at the Minnetonka store as we were checking out.

Does Dick's have a price match policy?

Well they didn't pass the word on to the Gander in Maple Grove. They are now minus a pair of Under Armour long johns at $8. Thanks WallyGator for the heads up! This is one heck of a deal!

Also - the Fridley store will not do any price matching right now due to their store closeout. Lame but they wouldn't match.