• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Much Thanks

Tom Wilson

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who sent me both replies and personal e-mails concerning my Dad. I appreciate each of you for remembering us in your prayers. I just got back earlier today, and the good news is that dad will be fine. He had what is known as a TIA (basically, a mini stroke) He does have some damage caused to one eye, and some visible signs on his brain that he has had a stroke, but he has no paralysis, and no apparent permanent damage with the exception of the loss of 30-35% vision in one eye. No mental damage was caused, and they found no eveidence of what actually caused it, but they did do enough tests to ensure him that he wasn't close to another one, as long as he starts dieting and exercising properly. Again, I thank each of you for you're thoughts and prayers.

Tom Wilson