• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

34 years finally

Littlejerk

I've been wanting a snowmobile since I was 15 years old. Last tuesday I finally bought one . Its a Ski Doo MXZ 583 1996, Boy it sure is fun. Just wanted to say hi to all sledders and I'm glad I finally could join (after 34 years)the snowmobilers. grin.gif

i also bought my first sled this year. 05 indy 500. have been out riding and have put on 100 miles. it is a blast cant wait for vacation and hit the north shore in a couple weeks. to all be safe and have fun riding the new sleds.

iceman

satnu We (6 of us)are to the north shore over new years, if you haven't ever been sledding up there GO!!! We try to get up there at least once a year. If you are up there our group is zr800, zr500, zl600, F7, ProX 700, indy 500, say hi!!