• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another day at the pond (photos)

Tom Wilson

Good work, how many did you have to delete? I agree 100% about the "uncontrollable disease" comment! It takes alot of time to go through hundreds of pictures, post production time and uploading to get to this finished product... I truly appreciate your work as well as a few others on this site.

You, Hobby and myself need to hook up, I'll shoot you guys an e-mail and check with your schedules.

Merry Christmas gang!

Got it, I'll be in touch. I take it you meant busy next monday and wednesday right? I was planning on heading to the River Valley or seeing what Hobby was doing Monday afternoon.... I take it thats out for you?

You guys and your crossed-up domestic ducks and geese...lol! Boy, these could be a combo of a lot of things and your guess would be as good as mine as to which breeds these might include. Here's a HSOforum you can look at:

http://www.ashtonwaterfowl.net/geese_one.htm

My guess would be Toulouse, Embden and a hint of Chinese or African but it's been a long while since we had any of these big brutes. The one's with the bumps on top of their noggins are or have some crested goose in them. The males are more white. Very nice pics!